If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the tenderloin has come off the fire and is resting, take this time to grill up some lemon and lime halves. Serve on the platter with the sliced pork. The fresh juice will help brighten up the flavor. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/margarita-pork-tenderloin —Healthline
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 limes, halved
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Remove silver skin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the tenderloin. Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Add pork, turning to coat. Refrigerate up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Let pork stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels. Brush pork with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill covered, 8 to 10 minutes per side or until thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F. Remove and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe