Author Notes: We like the Leinenkugel’s Lemon Shandy as the base beer, because it swings a bit sweeter, but offers some really pleasant citrus bite. The lavender syrup adds a few extra layers, and the vodka strengthens the back end. —Cocktails, 365
ounces high-quality vodka
ounces lavender syrup
ounces Lemon Shandy beer (we like Leinenkugel's)
- Freeze a beer Weizen beer glass.
- Once frozen, add the lavender syrup and vodka to the bottom of the glass and stir well.
- Gently pour the shandy down the side of the glass. Gently stir.
- You’re going to have a lot of froth because of the syrup, so be prepared for a flare up, no matter how gently you stir.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe