If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We like the Leinenkugel’s Lemon Shandy as the base beer, because it swings a bit sweeter, but offers some really pleasant citrus bite. The lavender syrup adds a few extra layers, and the vodka strengthens the back end. —Cocktails, 365
- 2 ounces high-quality vodka
- .5 ounces lavender syrup
- 12 ounces Lemon Shandy beer (we like Leinenkugel's)
- Freeze a beer Weizen beer glass.
- Once frozen, add the lavender syrup and vodka to the bottom of the glass and stir well.
- Gently pour the shandy down the side of the glass. Gently stir.
- You’re going to have a lot of froth because of the syrup, so be prepared for a flare up, no matter how gently you stir.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
More Great Recipes: Cocktails