If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 with leftovers
cup pinot noir
pound ground pork
ounces angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the wine in a small bowl until the breadcrumbs have absorbed all of the wine, about five minutes.
- Place pork, beef, onion, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, pepper, and soaked breadcrumbs in a large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 baking dish with about half the marinara spread evenly. Set aside.
- Divide meat into 1.5-inch balls and place into the baking dish, leaving some room around the meatballs so they don’t stick together. Cover the meatballs with the rest of the marinara.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Stir the marinara to incorporate the rendered fat and roasted bits that were on top of the meatballs.
- While the meat cools, boil the pasta until al dente. Strain and toss noodles with just enough marinara to coat the noodles.
- Serve with more marinara and three meatballs. Garnish with parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and red pepper flakes to taste.