If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a tribute to the amazing Burritodilla (Burrito + Quesadilla) from a local restaurant, Roburrito's. —Heather - Heather Homemade
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup Diced steak or chicken
- 3/4 cup Shredded Monterey Jack or Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup Cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup Black beans
- 1 tablespoon Fresh salsa
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- Heat a 9-12″ skillet over medium-low heat for one to two minutes to ensure even browning.
- Add about a teaspoon of butter to the heated pan and swirl around to coat. Add tortilla to pan and quickly layer on your ingredients; try to let the cheese overlap the tortilla a little so it get’s crunchy and caramelized and makes a “beard”. When cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown, fold in half, and let it sit in the pan for another 30 seconds to bind the cheese together. Cut in half or quarters and serve with fresh salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and hot sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe