If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With summer days just around the corner, The Berry Company is serving up a refreshing and fruity cocktail recipe featuring Yellow Tea & Coconut water, the latest edition to the Special Tea range. A blend of yellow tea, fresh fruit flavours and chilled vodka, the Tropical Coconut Iced-tini is a deliciously modern twist on the classic Pina Colada. —X
- 2 330ml Berry Company Yellow Tea & Coconut Water
- 100 milliliters Vodka (25ml per person)
- 1 Half a lemon
- 400 milliliters Coconut Milk
- 1 Pineapple, sliced
- 1 cup Crushed ice
- 1 Blender
- 4 Martini glasses or tumblers
- Pour two cartons of The Berry Company’s Yellow Tea & Coconut Water, the coconut milk and 4 single measures of vodka (100ml) into a blender and top up with crushed ice
- Blend the mixture together until smooth
- Pour the blended mixture into glasses and squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the centre of the cocktail
- Add a slice of pineapple for garnish and serve
More Great Recipes: