If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: my name is yeh's no-bake hemp macaroons meets Wild Yeast's sourdough granola bars. —Kala
Makes 15 squares
- 300 grams sourdough starter (toss off)
- 100 grams brown rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 150 grams sesame seeds
- 40 grams hemp seeds
- 40 grams unsweetened shredded coconut
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the sourdough starter, brown rice syrup, and cardamom. Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Use slightly wet fingers and hands to press the mixture into a coconut oil-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe