If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The cheesy/salty goodness of pasta carbonara with a Cajun kick in an easy-to-eat handheld format... —adambravo
Serves 2 as dinner, 4-8 as an appetizer
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 slices bacon, fried and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a bowl, combine alfredo sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil
- Spread alfredo sauce over pizza, then add bacon, sausage, and mozzarella. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 8 minutes.