If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all know, the Dude is a major fan of the White Russian, and well, really who isn’t? Especially a White Russian in popsicle form. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Makes 10 popsicles
- 1 1/4 cups cold brew coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup cold simple syrup (combine equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan, and heat, stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved. cool)
- 1 ounce vodka
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into your trusty popsicle mold. Cover and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm (I like to let these set at least 8 hours - more if you can).
- Run hot water over the bottom of the molds for 20-30 seconds to loosen pops. Remove pops from molds and serve. Leftover pops can be wrapped in parchment paper and stored in the freezer for several days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
More Great Recipes: Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts