If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderful combination and just one idea of how to put it to good use! —Katharine Gaillard
Rosemary Cherry Compote
tablespoon olive oil
Parfait with Granola
cup (or however much you desire) yogurt
tablespoon (or however much you desire) your favorite granola
- place olive oil and rosemary in a pan on the stove turned on high
- add diced cherries after a minute or so and immediately turn down the heat
- let sauté for a minute or two, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is soft and all is very fragrant
- turn off the heat
- while olive oil still bubbles in the pan, cooling, spoon desired amount of yogurt into a bowl and add rosemary cherries either on top or in between two layers of yogurt
- sprinkle desired amount of granola over all
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe