If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tangy and sweet with a subtle hit of curry, this mango dressing is delicious drizzled on chicken, pork or seafood or as a tasty veggie dip! —garlic and zest
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (I used 1 teaspoon sweet curry and 1/2 teaspoon hot curry)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add the garlic and mango into the blender. Puree until garlic and mango are smooth. Add the lime juice, dijon mustard, olive oil and curry powder. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
- Serve over grilled chicken or pork. Drizzle over roasted asparagus or green beans. Dress a salad.