If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this for my soul sister just the other day and we ate them right off the pan. I love the combination of rosemary and sweet potato, but I would use regular potatoes if I didn't have sweet ones on hand. —RubyRoberts
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary (or, to your taste)
- 8 ounces Goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Oil (I used olive but you could use coconut or vegetable)
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Chop the sweet potatoes in 1 inch size pieces.
- Toss the potato pieces with the oil, rosemary, and some salt and pepper.
- Put the potatoes on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet and roast for 45-55 minutes. Toss them once about halfway through the cooking time.
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle it over the potatoes. Return them to the oven until the cheese melts.