If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 whole (or two halves) boneless, skinless chicken breast. You can also use chicken fillets.
- 1 can 13,5 oz (400 ml) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted blanched almonds or cassius
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1,5 teaspoons mild mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Dry-roast the almonds. When they cool, cut them in halves and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into 6-8 pieces (unless you use fillets). Bring a sauce pan over medium heat and place the chicken with one cup water. Cook for 5’.
- Remove the chicken and set aside. Save the liquid for the sauce.
- Bring again the saucepan over medium heat and pour ¾ of the coconut cream. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5’.
- Add curry, mustard and ketchup. Simmer for 2’-3’
- Add the rest of the coconut cream, chicken and some of the liquid. Cook for about 25’.
- Add salt and pepper. Add some more liquid, if it is a need.
- Add the almonds and cook for 2-3’.
- Serve with any white rice.