If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Savory Coconut Dukkah adds a little sweet savory twist to grilled carrots. Try dukkah on all of your grilled veggies! —Clif Family Kitchen
- 1 pound carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Clif Family Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Clif Family Kitchen Savory Coconut Dukkah
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix one cup of Greek yogurt with one tablespoon of Clif Family Kitchen Savory Coconut Dukkah and ½ teaspoon of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Cut carrots into two-inch pieces. Bring four quarts of water to a boil. Blanch carrots in boiling water just until barely tender, about three minutes. Strain the carrots and dry completely with a paper towel. Preheat a grill pan until very hot. Mix the carrots with one tablespoon of Clif Family Kitchen Napa Valley Olive Oil. Grill the carrots until grill marks are visible on all sides and carrots are heated through, about 5 minutes. Mix the grilled carrots in a bowl with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and remaining tablespoon of dukkah. Season the carrots with kosher salt.
- Serve over Greek yogurt mixture and garnish with cilantro leaves.
More Great Recipes: