If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A luscious dessert with pears, vodka, and a perfect crisp. Some people like to drink their dinner and I like to eat my drink. —All that's Jas
Makes 9-inch pan
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, cored, and sliced fresh pears (4-5 large pears)
- 1/3 cup pear or vanilla vodka
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan or 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together vodka, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Add pears and toss until fruit is completely glazed. Pour mixture into prepared pan; set aside.
- Topping: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in flour, walnuts and sugar until well combined and crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pears.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool. To serve, spoon pear crisp into individual serving bowls. Top with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, if desired.