If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for every chocoholic, this easy recipe for moist and rich brownies is double delicious - the gooey, chocolaty brownies are slathered with a creamy fudge frosting.
Makes 16 brownies
Moist and Fudgy Brownies
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with non- stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- 2) For the brownies, in a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and butter. Melt on high heat for 1 minute, stir and melt for 30 seconds more or until the chocolate and butter are melted and smooth.
- 3) In a large bowl, whisk sugar and eggs. Add chocolate mixture and flour, stirring until flour has disappeared. Spread in prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing. Cool completely on wire rack before frosting.
- 4) For the frosting, in a large saucepan, mix together sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter and corn syrup. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool for 10 minutes. Whisk in icing sugar until smooth.