If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Well I suppose I am gone for a month now and the truth is I missed you guys. However this getaway was such a must if I wanted to concentrate in the one and unique event of my graduation. So now I'm a biologist with a degree and I'm bananas about this, plus I have some brilliant plans for the near future. But, first I will share with you the most simple recipe (like all delicious recipes of this world) for crispy chicken legs. —Despoina Kortes | In Whirl of Inspiration
For the chicken
- 12-15 legs (or wings) of chicken
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- salt & pepper
For the sauce
- black pepper
- Boil the chicken legs (or wings) for 10'-15' depending on their size. Then drain the water, remove the skin and rinse the foams.
- Let them cool and cover them with mustard and allow them to marinate. Then flip them in the breadcrumbs and fry them in hot oil. I recommend you to fry them in a small diameter pot, to avoid the hot oil splashing.
- For the dipping mix honey and vinegar (play with the proportions to find the analogy that you like) and serve while they are hot and crispy. Bon appetite!
- (This recipe was firstly published in the "In Whirl of Inspiration' site. Link in profile.)