If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traffic made you late? Stomach is grumbling? Before you grab for that preservative-laden, greasy takeout food, consider the fact that you can whip up a flavourful, gourmet meal in minutes. With the help of Le Grand's Classic Basil & Tomato Rosee Sauce, some grilled zucchini, iron-rich baby spinach leaves and creamy ricotta cheese, a bowl of hearty comfort food awaits you!
- 3/4 pound fusilli pasta
- 2 large zucchini, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 (300ml) pkg Le Grand Classic Basil & Tomato Rosee Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Stir in pasta and cook until tender. Drain pasta well and place in large serving bowl.
- 2) While the pasta is cooking, heat barbecue to medium-high heat. Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and place on preheated grill about 2 minutes per side, until grill marks appear but zucchini is still firm. Remove from the grill and add zucchini and baby spinach to the pasta bowl.
- 3) Heat LeGrand Classic Basil & Tomato Rosee Sauce and toss with pasta mixture. Place a large spoonful of ricotta cheese over each serving.