If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love brie and when you wrap it in puff pastry and stuff it with sweet filling, it can't really get any better. I make this appetizer for every get together and there is never, ever any leftover. —Anna Francese Gass
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 Medium Brie, entire wheel
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry, I love Dufour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried craisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cut Brie in half lengthwise. Sprinkle all other ingredients inside starting with brown sugar. Place top of brie on top and press down.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and place brie in middle. Wrap the brie up with the puff pastry and turn over.
- Place brie in freezer for at least an hour so puff pastry refreezes.
- Heat oven to 425. Place parchment paper on a sheet tray with brie on top.
- Heat in oven for at least 15 minutes. Brie is done when the puff pastry is evenly brown on all sides.
- To serve, place on a large platter with crackers, small cheese knives and cut bread. Cut a small wedge out so the melty goodness starts to pour out. Eat that piece you cut before guests arrive, it will be the only piece you get!