If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line the muffin tin with cupcake liners. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in one egg at a time. Add the vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder in the mix and mix well until incorporated.
- Add in the milk and mix. Fill in the liners to 2/3 rd of the liner and Bake for about 18 minutes. Once baked let it cool.
Cotton candy sprinkles
- Cream the butter until light, pale and fluffy
- Beat in icing sugar in small batched and the bubblegum syrup.
- Whip it until it reaches the right consistency. Once the cupcakes are cooled. Frost them and sprinkle them with cotton candy sprinkles.