If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great raw – vegan snack for lemon and coconut lovers!! Easy to make, but a dehydrator is needed to maintain being raw. —jodiburke
Makes 8 or more balls
- 4 cups cups flaked Coconut (- put in processor and process until creamy
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil (Purium has an amazing hand poured organic Coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup Agave
- juice of 1 pieces Lemon - – I even added a little bit of the pulp (optional)
- 2 cups shredded Coconut
- Take by the spoonful and place on dehydrator sheets (you can also make balls and flatten out a little – whatever works best for you)
- Dehydrate for 12 – 24 hrs.
More Great Recipes: