If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Having the base of raw Cashews can set the stage for any creamy style sauce – the rest is only limited by your imagination!! For this recipe I used Coconut water, cilantro and fresh limes – but you could really use anything - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-noodles-with-coconut-lime-dressing/#sthash.WruegosF.dpuf —jodiburke
- 1 cup raw Cashews
- juice of 4 pieces limes with the zest of one lime
- 1 piece Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water (fresh or canned)
- Put all ingredients in a Vitamix or Blender and process until smooth, depending on how thick you like the sauce will determine if you add a little more Coconut water (or even plain water) . I used a Spiralizer for the Zucchini noodles – click here to see that. I also usually use approximately 1 small to medium size Zucchini per person (also depending on if it’s a main dish or a side dish)
- Once you have the noodles, put into a bigger bowl and add in the sauce and mix well. When being served, add in raw Black Sesame seeds, chopped Green Onions and chopped Cilantro – I love Cilantro so I add a lot – use how much you like!!
- Can eat with a fork or chopped sticks!!