If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious way to jazz up asparagus! —Clif Family Kitchen
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 pound asparagus, medium-sized, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Clif Family Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and White Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Clif Family Kitchen Classic Hazelnut Dukkah
- Let eggs sit at room temperature while bringing a pot of water to a boil. Lower to a simmer and lower eggs into water with a slotted spoon. Simmer for 9 minutes. Remove eggs and immediately plunge them into ice water and leave for a few minutes. Remove and leave eggs to cool completely.
- Peel Eggs and great them using a coarse cheese grater. Cook asparagus in boiling water until it turns just bright green, about 2-3 minutes. Drain and toss asparagus in olive oil adding salt and white pepper to taste. Plate the asparagus. Pile the center of the stalks with grated egg and dukkah so that the tips and ends remain visible. Enjoy!