If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My recent love has been for raw Macaroons – any flavour!! This recipe is quick, raw,(therefore vegan and gluten free) tasty and doesn’t need to be dehydrated.
Can be a great little snack or a desert!
Keep in an air tight container in the fridge and oh my great to snack on.
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-banana-chocolate-macaroons/#sthash.qBrGf9PY.dpuf
Makes 5 0r more balls
- 3 pieces Bananas well mashed in a mixing bowl
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 Agave
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanila
- 3 tablespoons raw Cocoa Powder
- pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- Add in Coconut oil, Agave and Vanilla into mashed Banana and mix well. Add in the rest of ingredients and mix well together.
- Once mixed well, spoon out (I used a melon ball scooper) onto wax paper in a container. Keep in fridge. Enjoy!
- You can add a little more raw cocoa if you like. I didn’t have any but ground up my raw cocoa nibs.