If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almost Paleo & Mostly 2-ingredient banana pancake with a whole lot of additions that makes it even better. —Yoo Jin Oh
Medium Bananas (smashed)
Optional (and can be non-paleo)
tablespoon Tapioca Flour
tablespoon Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
teaspoon Vanilla Extract (pure)
- Mash the bananas with a fork/masher in a bowl
- Break the eggs and whip for a minute or two with a fork/whisk
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and let it sit for a minute or two (especially if you’ve added coconut flakes)
- Take about 2 TBSP (I use a small ladle) pancake mix for about 3 min on each side (you’ll see when the pancake is set – as bubbles begin to form in the middle)
- Garnish the pancakes with MODERATE (stop – these should not be drowned) amounts of honey / maple syrup and to your preference chocolate sprinkles (I know they’re not paleo), coconut flakes, seeds (flax/chia/pumpkin etc.), nuts or really anything you want.