If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect barbecue side or great addition to every occasion. —anka
- 1 pizza dough, store bought
- olive oil for dough
- herb oil ( herb or herbs of your choice chopped and mix in to oil )
- Divide dough in 6-8 pieces,making them in to the balls, oil your hands to oil dough, place them on prepared parchment covered lightly with oil. Cover and let the dough rest and proof for about 1 hour.
- Stretch out each ball being careful not to go to thin. Place them back on parchment cover baking sheet.
- Preheat, clean and oiled grill. Place the dough on grill.
- Grill 2-3 minutes or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred. Turn over and grill another side additional 2-3 minutes. Still hot, brush with herb oil. I used 1 tbs of wild leek pesto and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire