If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Typically made with some of the hottest peppers around, we’ve toned it down, just a little, but feel free to pump up the heat if you have an insulated tongue! This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/jamaican-jerk-chicken-sausage-kebabs —Healthline
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package (12 oz) fully cooked apple chicken sausage links (or flavor of your choice), cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 small red onions, quartered
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Stir together first ten ingredients. Add sausages, onions and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread sausage and vegetables onto skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through, turning occasionally.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat