If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Why didn’t Elvis just sing it "Are You Hungry Tonight?" He was the King of the Kitchen and his deep love of fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches is legendary. In honor of Elvis, Chef Lisa created these moist and chunky peanut butter, banana and chocolate chip cookies. One bite and you too will be swiveling your hips and singing hunka hunk, burning love. —bitememore
Makes 12-14 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 medium, ripe banana, about 1/3 cup mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, unsalted