If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get a fantastic and delicious mix of spice and fresh vegetables with this dish featuring chipotle and adobo sauce. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-chipotle-pork-tenderloin-fresh-corn-salsa —Healthline
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (seeded, if desired), minced
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 (1 lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Transfer to a large zip-top bag. Add pork and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (300° to 350°).
- Remove pork from marinade and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels and sprinkle evenly with salt. Cook pork, covered with grill lid, over medium heat, 6 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Grill corn and red onion 5 minutes per side, or until lightly charred. Let cool slightly and cut corn from cob. Chop onion slices and stir into corn. Stir in avocado and next 3 ingredients. Serve with pork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat