If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These INCREDIBLY delicious and SIMPLE shrimp are PERFECT for an appetizer or a main dish! Serve with avocado-yogurt sauce and your taste buds will dance! —Eatentions
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp, wild caught
- 3 chipolte chiles in adobo sauce, diced
- 1/4 cup honey
Avocado-Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1 medium and ripe avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make Marinade for Shrimp:
- Combine honey, chopped chiles, and 2 tsp of adobo sauce in a non-reactive bowl.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes
- Make Avocado-Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Combine peeled avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and a little salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until well combined. Adjust seasoning if needed
- Over medium-high heat, place skewers directly on grill and cook until done, about 5 minutes total, turning once
- Remove and top with fresh cilantro or parsley and serve with avocado-dipping sauce