If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: And it just so happens that leftover rosemary sprigs make great skewers.
Now, add chicken and apple to the mix, and a little yogurt marinade, and you have a party. —cookingwithleftovers
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 2 apples, cubed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 8 sturdy rosemary sprigs
- Strip about half the rosemary off the sprigs and dice. Leave the rest on.
- Mix the yogurt, the diced rosemary, and half of the lemon’s juice and zest together, then toss in the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and let sit in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Cube the apple and toss with the other half of the lemon’s juice.
- Take each rosemary sprig and put 4 or 5 pieces of cubed apple and chicken. Ours made 8 skewers. Put on a hot grill until the chicken are done, about 12 minutes.
- If you have leftovers, the diced apple and chicken make a great quesadilla.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat