If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled Ham, Pineapple, & Green onions with a beer glaze! —The Spoon and Pint
- 1 fresh cut pineapple
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 pound cooked ham
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 8 ounces of your favorite dark beer (we used a German double bock)
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hickory liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 fresh cut chives for garnishing
- Place cut ham, cut pineapple and cut green onions on kabob stick.
- Place remaining ingredients in pan on stove(except chives) and cook on high until melted stirring continuously. Turn down heat and continue to stir glaze until smooth. Note: Glaze is easier to work with when its a tad warmer. As it cools its more of a caramel consistency.
- Drizzle kabobs with beer glaze and place on hot grill until heated through. You can drizzle kabobs throughout the grilling process. Leave a side of glaze to dip the kabobs for serving. Garnish with fresh cut chives.