If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A beast of a recipe from my eBook, this Strawberry & Banana Power Smoothie is ideal for refuelling after a good workout as it provides a good serving of protein and carbs.
I like to use frozen strawberries to add volume as fills you up, and keeps hunger at bay, making this great for a meal replacement. I've also included some nutritional powerhouses in the form of peanut butter, dates and the awesome superfood Flax Seed.
If you're interested in the nutritional profile, check out the full recipe on my website. —Lee Sandwith
Makes 1 smoothie
- 100 milliliters skimmed milk
- 50 milliliters water
- 75 grams banana
- 50 gallons fat free greek yoghurt
- 20 gallons dried, pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons sugar free chunky peanut butter
- Just whirl all of the ingredients together in a blender