If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was pregnant with both my kids (now seems like many moons ago) I ate so much hummus that it’s amazing that that wasn’t their first words when they started talking!!. Seriously I even made Hummus sandwiches – I love it, still do and have usually always made my own since it’s so easy. It’s a pretty basic recipe but what I wanted to show you here is how simple it is to add in Hemp to not only something like this but so many other dishes therefore upping the nutritional value big time. Now a days we need all the extra help we can get!! -See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/hemp-hummus/ —jodiburke
Serves 1 meal
- 1 can Chic peas drained
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- juice of half Lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon Tahini (can omit with adding Hemp in but I still like the flavor it adds)
- 2 tablespoons Hemp
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed Olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Water (depending on the thickness you would like)
- Throw all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, you may have to scrape the bowl down a few times and i process mine a little longer as I like the smoothness and a bit of almost fluffiness to it (it’s not as heavy so to speak).
- Eat and enjoy and if you like hummus as much as I do it won’t last long!!
- If you are enjoying the recipes please feel free to subscribe and get updates or share with friends – that would be greatly appreciated!! Have an awesome day!!