If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These “Wild Gochujang Wings” from Bibigo are a delicious and easy to make finger-food that’s great as a snack, appetizer, or a main course! Gochujang is a traditional Korean chili pepper paste hot sauce born more than 1,000 years ago that delivers a blend of dynamic and savory flavors. Bibigo’s new all-purpose Gochujang Hot Sauce will add a sweet and spicy kick to any meal.
Makes 10 wings
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 dash salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking or vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons Bibigo's Gochujang hot sauce
- After preopping the chicken wings, season them wings salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or skillet to 375 degrees F. Fry the chicken wings in oil for about 10 minutes or until done. Remove chicken and drain on paper towels.
- After draining, toss the cooked chicken wings with Gochujang sauce - add as much or as little as you would like!