If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces fresh salmon (preferably 2 six-ounce fillets)
tablespoon lemon juice
cup shaved almonds
cup panko crumbs
teaspoon ground cumin
teaspoon ground coriander
teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with tin foil. Lightly grease with a drizzle of olive oil. Place fillets on top of greased tin foil, skin side down. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and season nicely with a sprinkling of kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In your food processor, grind shaved almonds. (They should have the same consistency as ground coffee.) You will need 1/3 cup ground almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix together ground almonds, panko crumbs, lemon zest, cumin, and coriander.
- Generously pat almond/panko mixture on top of salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until salmon is cooked through and almond/panko mixture is toasted.
- Serve and enjoy.