ounces fresh salmon (preferably 2 six-ounce fillets)
tablespoon lemon juice
cup shaved almonds
cup panko crumbs
teaspoon ground cumin
teaspoon ground coriander
teaspoon lemon zest
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with tin foil. Lightly grease with a drizzle of olive oil. Place fillets on top of greased tin foil, skin side down. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and season nicely with a sprinkling of kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In your food processor, grind shaved almonds. (They should have the same consistency as ground coffee.) You will need 1/3 cup ground almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix together ground almonds, panko crumbs, lemon zest, cumin, and coriander.
- Generously pat almond/panko mixture on top of salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until salmon is cooked through and almond/panko mixture is toasted.
- Serve and enjoy.