Author Notes: The warm flavours of exotic Morocco make a great rub for chicken and turkey, especially when grilled. A quick marinade of 30 minutes is all you need for a big burst of fat-free flavour. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/moroccan-chicken —Healthline
teaspoons ground cumin
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground cloves
teaspoons crushed garlic
cup fresh orange juice
teaspoons olive oil
pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, rubbing the spice mixture over each piece thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and let chicken sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high, direct heat. Spray the grill-gate with cooking spray.
- Place chicken directly on the grill-grate and cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat