If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The warm flavours of exotic Morocco make a great rub for chicken and turkey, especially when grilled. A quick marinade of 30 minutes is all you need for a big burst of fat-free flavour. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/moroccan-chicken —Healthline
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, rubbing the spice mixture over each piece thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and let chicken sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high, direct heat. Spray the grill-gate with cooking spray.
- Place chicken directly on the grill-grate and cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat