If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are fun, simple to make boozy pops perfect to enjoy on these warm summer days! They are only 5-ingredients, vegan, and dairy-free. The coconut water and fruit are also beneficial to help us stay hydrated and provide us with electrolytes, potassium, vitamins and antioxidants! —Kara Stout
Makes 4 pops
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup Riesling (opt for organic if possible)
- 1 pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 papaya
- 4 popsicle molds & sticks
- 1 mini heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Slice up the tropical fruit in desired thickness for mini heart cut outs. Then using a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out hearts using each of the three fruits.
- Stir together the coconut water and Riesling.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Make sure to leave enough room to add the heart-shaped fruit since the liquid will rise.
- Add in your tropical fruit hearts.
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- To remove pops, fill a bowl with warm water and set the molds in the bowl for about 20-30 seconds. The water should not cover the entire molds.
- Gently slide the pops out of the molds, and enjoy!