Author Notes: These are fun, simple to make boozy pops perfect to enjoy on these warm summer days! They are only 5-ingredients, vegan, and dairy-free. The coconut water and fruit are also beneficial to help us stay hydrated and provide us with electrolytes, potassium, vitamins and antioxidants! —Kara Stout
Makes: 4 pops
cup coconut water
cup Riesling (opt for organic if possible)
popsicle molds & sticks
mini heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Slice up the tropical fruit in desired thickness for mini heart cut outs. Then using a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out hearts using each of the three fruits.
- Stir together the coconut water and Riesling.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Make sure to leave enough room to add the heart-shaped fruit since the liquid will rise.
- Add in your tropical fruit hearts.
- Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- To remove pops, fill a bowl with warm water and set the molds in the bowl for about 20-30 seconds. The water should not cover the entire molds.
- Gently slide the pops out of the molds, and enjoy!