If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: http://www.jaffarsfeast.com/fusion-orange-cheesecake.html —jaffarsfeast
- 3 tablespoons Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 4 tablespoons mishti doi (sweet yogurt)
- 5 pieces oreo biscuits
- 1 teaspoon butter
- crush oreo biscuits and mix well with butter, place at bottom of glass refrigerate for 5 mintutes
- Mix misthi doi and cream, make second layer, refrigerate for 15 minutes
- cook orange juice, marmalade and gelatin for 2 minutes let it cool.
- Make top layer with this orange jelly and set in refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes
- serve chilled