If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This BBQ dish from Lee Kum Kee incorporates delicious hoisin sauce with ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce to create an irresistible marinade. Perfect for summer gatherings and parties, this dish is sure to impress your guests.
www.lkk.com —Lee Kum Kee
- 1 pork spare ribs, rack
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pork spareribs (B.B.Q. sauce). Mix well.
- Transfer B.B.Q. sauce into a baking dish and marinate spareribs for about 30 minutes. Marinate longer for extra flavor.
- Bake pork spareribs at 350 degree temperature for 45 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Brush spareribs with extra B.B.Q. sauce every 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminum cover and bake at 450 degree temperature for another 15 minutes. Cool spareribs for 10 minutes before slicing.