If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So I started with Nigella Lawson's No Churn Ice Cream Recipe (my new obsession), but instead of coffee, I went with bananas and chocoloate chunks because Chunky Monkey is my favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. Oh, and I added booze on account of everything being improved with a shot of whiskey. I might have used bourbon instead of Jameson's, but I didn't have any....but feel free to use whatever delicious tipple suits your fancy! —Niknud
Serves 3-4 regular people or 1 person trying to get over watching the judge on father's day. robert duvall made me cry.
- 1 banana (uh...peeled)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1.25 cups heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 2 tablespoons Jameson's Irish Whiskey
- ~5 ounces high quality dark chocolate chunks
- This is why Nigella's recipe is so wonderful: put everything but the chocolate chunks in your blender (or stand mixer) and whisk until soft peaks form. Stir in chocolate chunks. Freeze for six hours or overnight. Done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year