If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe uses simple, humble ingredients that combine to become something luscious and refreshing. —Amina from PAPER/PLATES
Makes: 1 quart
pound ripe strawberries
juice from half a lemon
sea salt, to taste
- Peel and chop fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- In a food processor, blend together all ingredients until no chunks remain. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into small baking pan (I use a 1 pound loaf man). Return any chunks to food processor and blend, then add to baking pan.
- Place baking pan, uncovered in freezer, for 2 1/2 hours. Every 45 minutes to 1 hour, remove pan from freezer and scrape over with a fork until frozen through.
- To serve, scrape frozen mixture to create an icy and fluffy texture and transfer to small bowls. To store, freeze in airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert