If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love ice cold watermelon, you'll love this frozen version even more! If you want, add some chopped up chocolate chips so they look like watermelon seeds for extra fun. —The Cooking of Joy
Makes twenty 3 oz. popsicles
- 8 cups seedless watermelon flesh, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more, to taste
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Blend the watermelon, lime juice, and honey in a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve; you should end up with almost 5 cups of liquid.
- Taste, and add more honey, if necessary, until it almost tastes too sweet. Churn the watermelon juice in an ice cream machine.
- When it is mostly frozen (you can stop before it reaches soft serve consistency), stir in the chopped chocolate. Fill your popsicle molds and freeze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert