If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is the the easiest and best dairy free ice cream alternative by far. this little combo of mine, is definitely just as good if not better than the mint choc chip i always use to get as a kid from ice cream carts, and obviously its so much much better for you. its packed full of healthy fats, natural sugars and anti oxidants that will all help to keep you mood lifted, your metabolism healthy and energy levels up for all the fun in the sun that is on its way with summer. —The All Natural Cure
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado
- 60 milliliters almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 25 grams dark chocolate
- peel and quarter the bananas and place in the freezer for a couple of hours until frozen or overnight.
- once frozen, add to your blender along with the avocado, almond milk and mint, blending on full till smooth and creamy.
- chop the chocolate into small chunks and stir through until evenly combined.
- serve straight away or you can pop in the freezer until you're ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert