Very rich and satisfying chocolate frozen treat. One of the favorites at our house.
Very rich and satisfying chocolate frozen treat. One of the favorites at our house.—karine
Can's full fat coconut milk
cup Tcho drinking chocolate
In This Recipe
- In a large bowl, whisk yolks and sugar together until pale yellow, 1 to 2 minutes. Add light and regular coconut milk and whisk again until well combined.
- Transfer coconut mixture to a medium pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, add pinch of salt, until just thickened and mixture coats the back of a spoon, 8 to 10 minutes. Be sure not to let the mixture boil. Remove pot from the heat and stir in the chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely incorporated.
- Transfer contents of pot to a bowl and chill until cold. Process mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions then transfer to a container with a lid and freeze until firm, about 2 hours more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert