If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: melon, chili & lime ! —eyeoftheavocado
Makes 20 pops
- 8 cups orchid melon or watermelon, mashed
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 lime zested
- 3.5 limes, juiced
- mix all ingredients. i don't worry about seeds, i tell my friends to spit them out as they'd normally do with melon
- fill your popsicle molds, cover & add stick
- tastes extra great on a summer's hot day
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert