If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A no-churn, decadently creamy vegan ice cream made with coconut cream, but without the coconut taste. A chocoholic's dream! —Leili and Wei
- 14 ounces can full-fat coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Without shaking it, let the can of coconut milk sit in the fridge overnight so the cream separates from the coconut water and rises to the top.
- Scoop out just the coconut cream, leaving the water behind, and add to a blender or food processor. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend until just combined - do not over-mix.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and freeze for 8 hours (or overnight) until set.
- Let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften before serving. Use a wet scoop to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert