Author Notes: Simple herbed ice pops using fresh ingredients. —Raychel Kill
pieces tarragon leaves
pieces stevia leaves
tablespoons coconut water
splashes balsamic vinegar
In This Recipe
- Simmer all ingredients but vinegar over medium heat until strawberries release most of their juices and it is easy to mash them up.
- (optional) Remove from heat and add vinegar.
- Remove tarragon and stevia and roughly mash up strawberries.
- Pour into ice-pop mold and freeze for 24 hours.
- To remove pops from mold, place under warm water until stick can easily be pulled out.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert