If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple herbed ice pops using fresh ingredients. —Raychel Kill
pieces tarragon leaves
pieces stevia leaves
tablespoons coconut water
splashes balsamic vinegar
- Simmer all ingredients but vinegar over medium heat until strawberries release most of their juices and it is easy to mash them up.
- (optional) Remove from heat and add vinegar.
- Remove tarragon and stevia and roughly mash up strawberries.
- Pour into ice-pop mold and freeze for 24 hours.
- To remove pops from mold, place under warm water until stick can easily be pulled out.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert