If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All natural, non-dairy and delicious treat made in a matter of minutes to satisfy your cravings. With bananas as your base, you have the freedom to add any and all mix-ins - the options are endless! —Merav
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1-2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Slice the bananas into 2-inch pieces and freeze until solid. Place the bananas into the bowl of a food processor and then blend for 2-4 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the bowl as necessary in between. Add the peanut butter and blend again until mixed through.
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and drizzle lightly with honey. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds if you like.