Author Notes: This is one of my favorite healthy summer treats and it is so simple to make. —Jennifer Smith
cups Sliced ripe bananas (about 8)
tablespoon Almond butter
cup Coconut Milk
In This Recipe
- Blend bananas and almond butter in a bowl.
- Cover and freeze, 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring rum, honey, and coconut milk just to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Add sauce on top of banana "ice cream" and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert