If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite healthy summer treats and it is so simple to make. —Jennifer Smith
- 4 cups Sliced ripe bananas (about 8)
- 1 tablespoon Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Blend bananas and almond butter in a bowl.
- Cover and freeze, 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring rum, honey, and coconut milk just to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Add sauce on top of banana "ice cream" and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert