Author Notes: This is one of my favorite healthy summer treats and it is so simple to make. —Jennifer Smith
cups Sliced ripe bananas (about 8)
tablespoon Almond butter
cup Coconut Milk
- Blend bananas and almond butter in a bowl.
- Cover and freeze, 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring rum, honey, and coconut milk just to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Add sauce on top of banana "ice cream" and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert