If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasting strawberries brings out their sweetness and intensity. Pair this up with a refreshingly bitter matcha coconut base —Miss Hangrypants
pound strawberries, hulled
can coconut milk
tablespoon matcha powder
- Preheat oven to 375F. Cut Strawberries in 1/2, toss with sugar and roast for 15-20mins or until soft.
- Allow to cool and then mash roasted strawberries in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup coconut milk and distribute the mix into the molds
- In a blender (I used an immersion blender), blend remaining coconut milk, agave and matcha powder. Pour matcha mix carefully over the roasted strawberries. Freeze for a few hours or overnight
- Run mold under warm water for a few minutes to help the popsicles unstick
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert